Maximize Your Investment - Latest Technology Training
John H. Carter Company has provided industry specific
training for over 50 years.
Along with our partner Emerson Process Management - Education Services we provide
training on all products and services that we offer.
Emerson Education Services offers well over 300 schools that cover all ranges of
products and services. Including: Automation Systems, Field Devices (Measurement
and Controls), Plant Optimization/Reliability, Plant Safety and Electrical.
Education Services offers the widest variety of learning experiences in the
process controls market today. Training support from Emerson Process Management
and other leading principals allows us to offer the highest industry expertise
on complex process control topics.
Training Delivery Options
- Dedicated to Meet Your Needs
Factory Certified Courses are presented in dedicated classrooms or
can be brought to your site or any of JHC's regional offices as needed:
Metairie, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, Mobile, Shreveport, Lafayette, Monroe. We
can also customize any course to meet the particular needs of your process at
your site location.
Opportunities provided by John H Carter Co.
I & E Products
- Fisher Valve / Instrument Technician
- Valve I Digital Valve Diagnostics
- AMS Device Manager
- Fisher Control Valve Engineering
- Rosemount Transmitters
- Micro Motion Products
- EIM Automated Valves
- Rosemount Analytical
- Daniel Measurement
- Introduction to Process Control
- Advanced Process Control
- Controller Tuning
- DeltaV Maintenance
- DeltaV Configuration
Remote Automation Solutions
– ROC & FloBoss
- Vibration Courses with Optional Certification (Basic thru Advanced)
- Vibration Analysis Courses – 2130 / 4500 / 6500
- Lubrication Courses with Optional Certification
- Laser Alignment
- Ignition Control Systems – Murphy & Altronics
- Basic Electricity
- Electrical Safety
- Troubleshooting Electrical Systems & Equipment
- Power System Maintenance & Troubleshooting